If you are a passionate and caring Occupational Health Nurse with 2+ years' experience - read on...
Our business is growing and we would love to invite an Occupational Health Nurse to join our passionate and supportive team in the Northland region focused on helping clients achieve the best possible outcomes as they recover from injury.
We can promise that no day will be the same, you’ll be on the road supporting the people of Northland across various contracted services including Vocational Rehabilitation Services, Training for Independence, Pain Management, Social Rehabilitation Needs Assessment (SRNA) and more.
Full induction and training is provided to ensure your success in your new role.
You’ll be managing your own caseload of clients and providing clinical guidance and support on other cases through conducting assessments, developing plans and liaising with other health professionals to provide bespoke treatment programmes and client-focused solutions.
You’ll be engaging with clients, their families and employers to provide education and guidance. You will also work alongside other clinicians in a multi-disciplinary team and in partnership with ACC, all with a view to developing and implementing quality rehabilitation plans to support the best possible outcomes for the client.
Working For AIM
Since 2004, Active Intervention Management has provided quality remote services to support the people of Northland to regain, or retain, independence and to help employers create safer workplaces to prevent injury and illness.
AIM consists of a highly qualified and experienced multi-disciplinary team, located throughout the Northland region, often working together to facilitate better decisions and outcomes for clients.
We are proud to partner with ACC and work with a range of private insurance companies, businesses and individuals to support people of Northland to get back on track following injury or illness.
Who are we looking for?
A qualified Occupational Health Nurse with 2+ years’ experience for a range of injuries and disabilities. A post-graduate qualification in rehab would be ideal but not essential.
Our people are important to us, we work with passionate and organised go-getters who enjoy working independently and in a team, and are prepared to think outside of the box with their clients at the centre of everything they do.
You’ll thrive off being in charge of planning your day to achieve the goals around each case, providing care and support in different locations around Northland and perhaps making the most of the opportunity to drive around and enjoy the beaches in the “winterless” North.
Our head office is in Whangarei however our team are located all over the Northland region.
What you need to bring to the table...
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a rehabilitation role
· Relevant post-graduate qualifications e.g. Vocational rehabilitation is ideal but not essential. Support is available for those interested in post-graduate study.
· A current annual practicing certificate and current memberships with relevant professional bodies
· A full, clean NZ Driver’s License
· Outstanding communication, written and verbal
· An action-taker with a positive, can-do attitude, strong teamwork, happy to get hands on and able to have some fun!
The icing on top:
· Attractive and competitive contractor rate
· Support with ongoing professional development
· Flexible working environment, work from home and visit clients around Northland
· Flexible hours
· Be part of a passionate, supportive multi-disciplinary team
Is this you? Want to find out more?
Get in touch with Debbie Rafferty, Director, for a confidential chat to see if AIM is a great fit for you.
Phone: 021 541 071